backgroung

Monday, March 9, 2015

Gushing #sol15

I LOVE THE SLICE OF LIFE CHALLENGE! I was so scared to start down this road, and I really do love it!! I enjoy reading different blogs every day and learning new things about my own friends that I didn't know before. This window into the lives of others is really very fascinating. I was reading a post yesterday about a girl's love of nail polish and I was thinking how I felt the same way about the wonderfulness of freshly manicured nails. Another post I read was about a woman who ran over 48 miles in a weekend. WHAT! I couldn't run around the block, I am pretty sure. I know the world is a very diverse place, but it is never more clear than when you can sit at your computer and click on such a wide variety of posts and see other people's thoughts, passions, and just what goes on in other parts of the world. 

I am so thankful to my friends for challenging me and supporting me along the way. You guys make this a worthwhile experience. I would highly recommend it to everyone I know. Take a chance and try something new. You never know what you will learn about yourself or someone else.

Sincerely,
Tara Reed


5 comments:

  1. I agree, Tara. It would be interesting to put together a gathering of slices that spoke to how they ended up right here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are lucky you choose to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two examples really do start to show our diversity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're joining us this month. (My apologies for taking 10 days to make it to your blog!) We're a diverse community from all corners of the world. It's fun to see how other people live, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete