backgroung

Friday, March 18, 2016

I'll do better!



How easy it is to become distracted. I admit I have been hit and miss this year with my Slice of Life blog. I have had excellent intentions. I really love reflecting in this way and I truly love looking back each day to what I wrote last year. Some of what I wrote wasn't half bad! So I am recommitting for this last half of the month. I will do better. I want to have this reflective piece of me so I will have that thread of who I am and what I hold dear right now and have the opportunity to see what changes or stays the same. Blogging rocks whether or not anyone reads it!!

Sincerely,
Tara Reed

3 comments:

  1. It's so hard to stick with doing one more "extra" thing in the day! I'm glad you've recommitted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tara! I am in the same boat as you--writing daily is hard to commit to. I'm hoping to write everyday for the rest of the month, but I also realize that any writing is good writing and I should focus my energy on making it happen rather than feeling guilty for not doing it. For some reason guilt makes me feel like I shouldn't do anything rather than motivating me to try harder. I'm spending the rest of the month working on that tendency.

    Good luck to you as a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does serve two purposes, doesn't it. Both as a record of our lives and as a work in progress of our writing. Then there is the bonus of connections around the world. Keep writing and sharing!

    ReplyDelete